- CELDT Home >
- California English Language Development Test (CELDT) Opportunities
California English Language Development Test (CELDT) Opportunities
Scorers for CELDT Writing
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to score student responses for the Writing domain in the 2016–17
Edition CELDT. Information about the position is shown below. If you are interested in this opportunity, complete the online
CELDT Scoring 2016 Interest Survey, and one of our team members will contact you to determine your eligibility. If you have
questions prior to submitting the survey, contact the CELDT Customer Service Center at 1-866-850-1039.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Working knowledge of English grammar
- Teaching credential
- Experience teaching English-language arts
- Experience scoring open-ended student responses ranging from sentences to essays
Four-hour shifts are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., or 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday shifts may be available in December. You must be available a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- Seasonal work from October 2016 through January 2017
- Flexible hours; morning, afternoon, and evening shifts available
- Availability over the holidays is required (the scoring center is closed Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the day after Thanksgiving. Evening shifts will not be scheduled on Halloween and the day before Thanksgiving.)
The work will take place in Sacramento, California, near the Arden Fair Mall.
- Close to the freeway
- On bus route #23
- Free parking